Thursday, July 25, 2013

Honor God

The moment you start to feel jealous of other people you are no longer honoring God! God made each one of us unique and each one of us has a purpose in this world. We just have to learn to LISTEN to God and trust Him. We can practice our talents by honoring God and helping those in need.

Social media many times is not what it really is! A great example is facebook. Facebook can become overwhelming at times. There is time where I have to disconnect for a day and walk away. I sometimes see post that are often not true from people that I know and it sometimes makes me anger. Who am I to care or judge what they say or do. I need to trust the God is in control and at the end He will take care of it.

You can become envious of the things people have and that is also not honoring God! You should feel happy for that person and never wish to have the life of that person. I know that I can have anything if I trust God and go out there and fight for what I want but always doing it in the way of honoring God.

When I'm having a bad day because of something I don't have I always think to myself I could be worse. There are kids starving and I'm over here complaining for something so meaning less. I praise God that my family is not starving, that we have a home, we are healthy and best of all we have the love from God!

So today I will leave you with these two prayers that I found on Morning Prayers Coffee with God 

“For jealousy and selfishness are not God’s kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and motivated by the Devil". James 3:15 

† † † 

Father God, help me to understand that the playing field is not always level. Today may be my neighbor’s day to be blessed, while mine may not come until weeks from now. Even though I have been waiting longer, I have no right to be jealous or envious. Instead, let me be happy for them. Amen



“For a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity”. Proverbs 24:16 

† † † 

Father God, today, if for some reason I get knocked down, I will get back up. As long as I know You have my back, I am determined to get back in the ring, and take a swing. Amen



 Meet Bear!! He has brought so much joy to our house! The little things that makes us happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment