Friday, August 16, 2013

New Advanture by The Hand of Jesus

Over the past two weeks I have been getting prepared to become a leader for the next Good Morning Girls Bible study that starts on September 2. Enrollment starts just in THREE day :) How awesome would it be to love like Jesus did! Are you ready to follow Jesus and get to know Him in a closer relationship? If you are saying YES then come and join me in this new adventure!! The time is now don't miss another day without getting to know Jesus!!
 
Head on over to  Good Morning Girls to get signed up and ready to Love Like Jesus!
 
 
I’m inviting you to join me in this study!  Please let me know here by a comment or email that you would like to participate in my group. We will have a small group on Facebook. On facebook we will be able to interact, pray, help each other and get to know each other!! I can not wait to meet you my sisters in Christ!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment