Friday, April 5, 2013

More than just an aunt

Viviana is more than just an Aunt. She is my sister. Words can not express how much I love her and what she means in my life. She is always there for me when I'm having one of those moments. The one GOD chose to guide me HIS way. She invited me to numerous of times to church and never gave up on me. Finally there I was at church. She has always lifted me up when I'm in need. Always showing me that life is not easy but, with God's love everything is possible all you have to do is believe.

I was really happy to be there with her welcoming her baby # 2. A few years ago we were both pregnant at the same time and I was on baby #2 so this time around it was just her. Now she has 2 beautiful kids just like me but I think she is still not done while I am. We will see where we stand in a few years in the mean time here are some of the pictures from her baby's birth.



















No comments:

Post a Comment