Friday, April 26, 2013

Honesty

Honesty has become HUGE in my life! There are some people that just do not know the meaning of HONESTY. I was one of those too Thank you Jesus for showing the meaning!! WOW I look at my life now and it is much better, so peaceful. I'm honest with myself and with people around me. I owe it all to Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful that I have HIM in my life. HE has helped me analyze who are the right people in my life and I must say it has not been easy road. I've hurt people and myself by trusted the wrong people. I have seen the light through Jesus Christ and you can always rebuild what has been broken! Jesus Christ is family, love, and compassion, and forgiving!!

Lately I have to be in alert mode: I don't want people around me or my family that are not honest. I want my kids to grow up being honest and not take advantage of what you can get out of it by not being honest. I just don't get how certain people I know can walk around with no shame maybe because they do not know Jesus Christ. Those people that I have decided to remove out of my life for not being honest I can only wish you good luck and many blessing to you!! 


1 Thessalonians 4: 11-12
"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands... so that your daily life way win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody" 

No comments:

Post a Comment