Ephesians 5:31 - For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
- Marriage is about growing up together.
- Marriage is understanding the needs of your husband/wife.
- Marriage is fighting together against evil.
- Marriage is forgiving.
- Marriage is giving your 100% not 50% you and 50% wife.
- Marriage is EVERYTHING
- No matter how bad things may seem, your mate is not your enemy. Satan is. Live from this perspective.
No two marriages nor couples are alike, so don't compare what's going on in your marriage to another one. Recognize and borrow good habits, yes, but don't compare. It puts undue stress on you and your mate to live up to potentially unreasonable & unsuitable expectations. ~marriage work~